We will travel through the old imperial cities where the authenticity is mixed with the modern architecture, from Rabat and its Royal tombs and Palaces to Meknes and its beautiful gates and great walls, and then to Fes the oldest imperial city and the cultural and spiritual capital of Morocco with its labyrinth markets and the beautiful colorful souks, ride camel and live like local people, spend a special night in desert camp under nomadic tents, enjoy a life time beautiful sunset over the great sand dunes of Sahara.
|DESTINATION||Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:00 PM|
|DRESS CODE||Casual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces|
- Explore the medinas of the imperial cities of Morocco and its great ramparts.
- Visit and discover the imperial cities of morocco: Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Discover the beautiful palaces and Kasbahs of Morocco
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the old palaces and Kasbahs
- Enjoy a camel ride and spend a special night in desert camp under the stars
- Enjoy a guided walking tours in palm groves and canyons of Dades and Todra
- Discover the Moroccan traditions and culture and meet local berbers