Travel to Morocco, a country with amazing diversities by its nature and its multiple colors, from mountains to coasts and imperial cities to Coasts all this make morocco worth a cultural guided tour. You will cross the cities of Rabat, Tangier, Tetouan, Chefchaouen, Meknes, Volubilis, Fez, and Marrakech; you will stay in selected hotels and Riads and will be accompanied by professional official passionates about his national heritage. Will take you from the city of Tangier to Casablanca and then to the beautiful beaches in the Atlantic Ocean in Agadir and Essaouira.
|DESTINATION||Imperial Cities, Desert & North|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION ||Tangier|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:00 PM|
|DRESS CODE||Casual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces|
|Hotel pickup and drop-off service||Fuel included|
|Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle||Professional driver/guide during the tour|
|Bottled water during the tour||Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads|
|Overnight in Desert camp (dinner and breakfast included)||Camel trek tour in sahara (one camel each)|
|Official guide during the guided city tours of the imperial cities|
|Entrance fees||Personal expenses|
|Tips and gratuities||Lunch and drinks|
|Anything not mentioned in the program|
- Discover Roman Empire ruins in Volubilis, the furthest point of the Roman.
- Explore the medieval labyrinths of medieval Medinas of Fes and Marrakech
- Walk through the picturesque blue streets of Chefchaouen Medina.
- Explore and discover the architecture of the berber fortress Kasbahs and villages
- Ride camel and witness a life time sunset over the huge dunes of Merzouga
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in luxury desert camp under the stars in nomadic tents
- Enjoy the Moroccan traditional food and discover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine
- Visit the largest mosque in the world after Mecca the Hassan II mosque in Casablanca